VMware backup in Azure Backup helps protect virtual machines running on the VMware platform, on-premises or in the cloud. If you run backups on-premises, this new capability helps you meet requirements for operational recovery. If you back up your information to the cloud, you can meet long-term compliance rules and have an offsite copy of your data.
Ensure application availability and data protection with cloud-first backup and disaster recovery
- Protect Windows and Linux-based workloads, whether they’re running on Hyper-V, VMware, or physical machines
- Ensure recovery of multi-tier applications in a healthy, operational state with application-consistent replication
- Protect hybrid and born-in-the-cloud apps against corruption, either malicious or from human error
- Leverage Azure as your secondary site to dramatically reduce complexity of the solution and capital or operating expenditures
- Protect remote and branch apps with speedy operational recovery from disk and long-term retention in the cloud
Learn more @ Operations Management Suite | Protection & Recovery